If I Could Travel The World

By: Delilah

If I could travel the world I would want to go to many different places. I would first want to travel around the USA. I would get a school bus with Elli and we would fix it up and make it all cute and cozy. We would bring all our dogs, we would have about 12 dogs. We would take turns driving and stop about every 2 to 3 hrs to walk our dogs. We would probably start in Montana and go to some National Parks here, like Yellowstone and Glacier. Then we would go wherever the road takes us.

After we travel around the US we want to go out of the country. We would take a few months off to see our family and friends. Then we want to go to Mexico, Domican Republic, Japan, Africa, American Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Greece, Paris, Peru, Australia, Maldives and Bora Bora. Obviously we wouldn’t be able to take our dogs when we go out of the Country. We know how expensive this is and that won’t actually happen, these are just the places we want to visit one day.

airplane

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shyb/63692776/sizes/l/

License

Some rights reserved by shyb

4 thoughts on “If I Could Travel The World”

1. That sounds so fun. That would cost a lot though. It would be so fun to do that and you would get to see and learn new cool stuff.