Clara

I personally prefer to hangout with college students rather than my own peers. I really enjoy acting. I love animals and work at the Humane Society Of Western Montana every weekend for 2 hours. I am more into sports than I am school. My favorite thing to do in my free time is to go fishing or hunting with my dad. Because of this whole COVID-19 thing my mom decided to make her own really cool masks. I have learned that I have gotten accepted into Carroll College in Helena. I will get to go there for a week and take college courses, and live in a dorm with another kid. I don’t really have a favorite food. My favorite color is Red or Black. My dog has just recently turned 2. She is not a huge fan of the whole stay at home thing. But the thing she doesn’t know is that a tiger at a zoo got corona so maybe domesticated cats might get it, and we wouldn’t want her to get it. But she does love that we are home all the time now. Yah that’s all about me in this time of interest.

English Setter

License

Some rights reserved by audrey_sel

https://www.flickr.com/photos/forbiddendoughnut/4853151501/sizes/s/

6 thoughts on “Clara”

1. Wow you got excepted to a college, Thats awesome! Do you have a favorite animal? I have a dog too, she is 6. Congrats on getting into a college!!