Makenna

Hello! Something that people know about me is that I love to laugh and spend time with my family. ill most likely laugh in any situation, and I love to make jokes. I have 6 dogs, and yes, I know that’s a lot, but i love dogs. Some have unique names, and some don’t. Their names are lily, river, auggie, bailey, enzo, and lyra. 

I also play softball on a team called Avalanche, and now we might not have a season because of corona. I play third base and I love to hang out with my team because they always make me laugh. We have the funniest moments and I love going to practice and seeing everyone. We have three coaches and they are all super nice. Last year, I played in California with my all star team for little league west regionals, and we had some good games. We all had good plays, and after the games were over we went to Disneyland and to the beach. We had to stay in a dorm with fourteen girls, seven bunk beds, with roommates across from us and only three showers. But I still wish I could go back.

8:24:2012 vs Soldan (Metro Tourny) - 085

https://www.flickr.com/photos/macenulty/7879994178/sizes/l/

License

Some rights reserved by Delta-I

7 thoughts on “Makenna”

1. Hi Makenna, as you already know I also love dogs, we have 5. And I also love to spend time with family and friends!

2. Softball is a really cool sport. How long have you had some of your dogs? Do you ever take them all on a walk at once or is that to crazy?

3. Hi makenna, how are you? As you know soccer is canceled too and it sucks. I hope we can get back to playing sports again soon.

4. Wow Thats crazy, was the dorm a big room or was it like a hotel room with bunk beds? I’m sorry that your softball season is canceled. That sucks. My dance performances were canceled too. Being on your team sounds like a blast!!

5. Hi Makenna,

I was going to play baseball again this year, but like you it has been cancelled due to COVID-19.
    Six dogs seems like a lot, but I bet that’s fun. I have two cats.